We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist!
Who is Red Lips Media?
Red Lips Media is a boutique marketing agency with a strong focus on Social Media and its integration to businesses overall marketing plans. Our team is a dynamic group of marketing, advertising and content professionals. Being bright, creative, innovative, strategic and motivated are traits of our diverse team.
In the business there is a Key Accounts portfolio of clients where we mange their entire marketing and advertising strategy and execution, with a strong focus on digital.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a pocket rocket who is extremely meticulous with attention to detail, running on multiple schedules and deadlines. This role is not for the faint hearted as it’s the pivotal and integral part of the Marketing team and support to our Directors.
Your responsibilities will include:
Supporting the Directors in managing a group of businesses within the Key Accounts portfolio which will include:
- Assist with marketing strategy development & concepts
- End to end execution of marketing campaigns within deadlines
- Oversee design, communication and brand management
- Research, recommend and achieve measurable and recognised marketing campaigns for each client
- Monitor, review, interpret and report on campaign progress and evaluation to clients and key stakeholders
- Manage post-campaign analysis and present learnings to stakeholders and management
Work closely with the Community Manager – Social to ensure:
- Social Media content for the Key Accounts is in line with overall business objectives.
- Oversee and recommend Social Media Advertising strategy
- Ensure all legal marketing and advertising standards are met
- Assist with client meetings and presentations where appropriate
- Attend weekly meetings with the entire team.
- Liaise and coordinate with external stakeholders/suppliers/contractors such as website developers, SEO/SEM management, graphic designers, radio and all other media agencies etc
What have you done?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Marketing &/or Advertising
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing all facets of marketing for a business or multiple businesses
- Ability to manage multiple projects & clients with deadlines and deliver quality marketing material in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proof reading skills & high attention to detail is essential
- Outstanding communication skills, the ability to establish good working relationships with clients direct, team members & contractors
- A passion for developing innovative, creative concepts and ideas and an enthusiasm for staying in touch with new trends and topics
- Experience across websites, electronic communications, multimedia and social media
- Experience in reporting and being able to make decisions and strategies from analysing results
- Strong experience in managing multiple campaigns in both digital and traditional mediums
What do we offer?
You will work in one of the most creative, innovative and busy boutique agencies in Perth and receive a salary package appropriate with experience, as well as excellent mentoring, development and training opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com by Friday 1 April 2016.