Who is Red Lips Media?
Red Lips Media is a boutique marketing agency with a strong focus on Social Media and its integration to businesses overall marketing plans. Our team is a dynamic group of marketing, advertising and content professionals. Being bright, creative, innovative, strategic and motivated are traits of our pretty diverse team.
In Social Media we manage numerous platforms for clients including writing content, developing strategy, designing and executing social media advertising and managing & reporting to client objectives. In addition to that we have clients where we mange their entire digital marketing solution including marketing and advertising.
Who are we looking for?
Before you enter the cauldron you must be organised and willing to work in a fast paced environment and ‘multi-skilling’ is your middle name.
We are looking for a Community Manager in Social Media. In this role you will oversee a team of Content Curators in the monthly management of a portfolio of clients. Management of these clients will be predominately via email, over the phone and at times in person, whilst providing inspiration and support to the Content Curators.
The Community Manager will be expected to run on-going Social Media paid advertising; weekly and monthly reporting to stakeholders and clients; competitions and campaigns; and implement strategies based on the insights into ongoing content development.
You will prepare and execute content calendars for all clients’ channels. This will involve writing, photo editing and preparing briefs for designers and other production teams, both inside and outside the agency that is on-brand and coordinating with the Social Media team on their daily activities to assist in the client management.
• Monitoring Client Performance
• Writing content for client social media platforms
• Updating and approving content calendars with clients and monitoring their success
• Monitoring Content Curator work rosters, workload and assigning workload
• Building social media apps and training others in team
• Setting up Social Media advertising budgets and executing advertising campaigns
• Writing and reviewing client monthly reports and discussing with client
• Briefing and liaising with other employees, internal and external contractors such as graphic designers and developers
• Educating yourself in the latest Social Media technology and changes
What do you bring to the table?
• Previously or currently working in a Social Media environment where you have proven track record of content writing, social media advertising and management, is essential
• Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients with tight deadlines, and deliver quality content in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent proof reading skills and high attention to detail
• Outstanding positive and effective communication and written skills, with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients’ direct team members and contractors
• A passion for developing innovative, creative concepts and ideas and an enthusiasm for staying in touch with new trends and topics
• A working knowledge of websites, electronic communications, multimedia and social media
• A working knowledge of budgeting, reporting and being able to make decisions and strategies over each campaign’s results
• Australian residency or citizenship
What do we offer?
You will work in one of the most creative, innovative and busy boutique agencies in Perth and receive a salary package appropriate with experience, as well as excellent mentoring, development and training opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your cover letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29 January 2016.